Topics

Shirt Ordering Form

Richard Clafton

Apologies for the delay - family issues and unscheduled trips back to the UK stopped play for the past couple of weeks. Finally catching up.

Attached is the ordering form for the shirts. TAX is included in the costs and I have managed to get the prices down somewhat on the larger shirts while keeping the quality high. Custom logo placement such as the back of the shirt instead of the front is possible - just let me know if that is what you want.

These are the only colors we have in stock at the moment, but I can get virtually any color on request - but lead time will increase as I will have to order them the next time I order from the my supplier so keep the costs down for the club members.

Any questions please email me rclafton@... or @G7EIX

Embroidery versions of the logo will be available at some point once I have digitized the logo for the machine.

Turnaround on the in stock colors is quick - so no problem on getting these for Field Day operations.

Regards Richard G7EIX

John Deacon

Richard,
I am assuming you meant to include XL in the $18.75 price range? Thanks for getting this together for the club.

John Deacon
KM4TXU

On Jun 3, 2018, at 4:17 PM, Richard Clafton <@G7EIX> wrote:

[...]

<FCARCORDER_WEB.pdf>

Richard Clafton

Good catch! Yes, the XL is included in the lower prices. I've updated the form. Attached.

Richard
G7EIX

Dean Hallberg W4DLH

100% cotton? 1/2 and 1/2? Experience with shrinkage?
Dean
W4DLH

On Jun 3, 2018, at 5:49 PM, Richard Clafton <@G7EIX> wrote:

Good catch! Yes, the XL is included in the lower prices. I've updated the form. Attached.

Richard
G7EIX

John Deacon

Could a tall version of these shirts be an option as well?

73
John Deacon
KM4TXU

On Jun 3, 2018, at 7:07 PM, Dean Hallberg W4DLH <dhallberg@...> wrote:

100% cotton? 1/2 and 1/2? Experience with shrinkage?
Dean
W4DLH

On Jun 3, 2018, at 5:49 PM, Richard Clafton <@G7EIX> wrote:

Good catch! Yes, the XL is included in the lower prices. I've updated the form. Attached.

Richard
G7EIX

<FCARCORDER_WEB.pdf>

Richard Clafton

Edited

They are 50/50 and pre-shrunk. These are not the cheap nasty Wally World types. Pre-shrunk is the only option for the process we use. No shrinkage reported from any of our clients.

The link for online purchasing is here.

https://ladymaggies.com/franklin-county-amateur-radio-club-t-shirt/

As for tall option in this shirt, the wife says yes - but we do not stock them. Tall comes in XL through 3XL only and are approx. $5 more each. I can check with my supplier tomorrow - but it will be subject to a minimum order quantity to avoid shipping costs - so I may not be able to order TALL versions for a few weeks.

John Deacon

Richard,
I tried to order this online but when I picked red, it reverted back to black in the cart. Is this possibly a glitch? Just wanted to check prior to ordering. Thanks

John Deacon
KM4TXU

On Jun 3, 2018, at 7:50 PM, Richard Clafton <@G7EIX> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

They are 50/50 and pre-shrunk. These are not the cheap nasty Wally World types. Pre-shrunk is the only option for the process we use. No shrinkage reported from any of our clients.

The link for online purchasing is here.

https://ladymaggies.com/franklin-county-amateur-radio-club-t-shirt/

As for tall option in this shirt, the wife says yes - but we do not stock them. Tall comes in XL through 3XL only and are approx. $5 more each. I can check with my supplier tomorrow - but it will be subject to a minimum order quantity to avoid shipping costs - so I may not be able to order TALL versions for a few weeks.

Richard Clafton

I've just headed out for the evening, Ill check everything in the morning and let you know.   Go ahead and order if you want and just add a note regarding your color choice.

I'll fix the issues tomorrow. 😀

Regards

Richard

Sent from BlueMail

On Jun 3, 2018, at 8:35 PM, John Deacon <km4txu@...> wrote:
Richard,
I tried to order this online but when I picked red, it reverted back to black in the cart. Is this possibly a glitch? Just wanted to check prior to ordering. Thanks

John Deacon
KM4TXU

On Jun 3, 2018, at 7:50 PM, Richard Clafton <rclafton@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

They are 50/50 and pre-shrunk. These are not the cheap nasty Wally World types. Pre-shrunk is the only option for the process we use. No shrinkage reported from any of our clients.

The link for online purchasing is here.

https://ladymaggies.com/franklin-county-amateur-radio-club-t-shirt/

As for tall option in this shirt, the wife says yes - but we do not stock them. Tall comes in XL through 3XL only and are approx. $5 more each. I can check with my supplier tomorrow - but it will be subject to a minimum order quantity to avoid shipping costs - so I may not be able to order TALL versions for a few weeks.

John Deacon

I ordered my shirt. Just to let you know, there is another glitch but only if you are sure it was $18.75 and no tax. It charged tax on my transaction. No biggie. Just wanted you to know while you are checking the other issue. Have a good evening. Hope to see you tomorrow at the meeting.

John Deacon
KM4TXU

On Jun 3, 2018, at 8:58 PM, Richard Clafton <rclafton@...> wrote:

[...]

All issues fixed. Color selection now works, and TAX is now included in prices.

Top tip: Don't mess with the online store when you are dog tired from a 12 hour stint in the workshop. :-)

Richard Clafton

Quick update. We had a customer order a large batch of shirts yesterday so I have been able to add a quantity of TALL shirts in XL, 2XL to that order to eliminate the shipping cost and keep the prices down. I will update the order form and website as soon as I have them in stock (hopefully Friday).

All orders placed online and at the meeting will be processing this weekend and will either be available for pickup from me in Franklinton, or I can deliver to the EOC on set-up day too.

Also, noted on the requests for Polo's. The embroidery machine is currently in many parts on my bench but should be back together and working by Monday as soon as the new PSU arrives.

Looking forward to seeing all the smartly dressed members soon! :-)