Topics

Not attending tonight.

Richard Clafton

Unfortunately I have to make a trip out of town this afternoon and won't be back until late - so I will not be attending the meeting this evening.

Any orders for shirts can be emailed to me direct or ordered online and I will ensure you have the shirts for Field Day (I will bring them to the EOC on set-up day)

Regards

Richard
G7EIX

John Deacon

Richard,
I printed out a few forms only for those that either do not do online ordering or get the notices through Facebook or Group.i.o. I can get them to you if anyone orders on the paper forms.

John Deacon
KM4TXU

On Jun 4, 2018, at 2:59 PM, Richard Clafton <@G7EIX> wrote:

Unfortunately I have to make a trip out of town this afternoon and won't be back until late - so I will not be attending the meeting this evening.

Any orders for shirts can be emailed to me direct or ordered online and I will ensure you have the shirts for Field Day (I will bring them to the EOC on set-up day)

Regards

Richard
G7EIX

Richard Clafton

Sounds good! Thanks.

´╗┐On 6/4/18, 4:09 PM, "John Deacon" <FCARC@groups.io on behalf of km4txu@...> wrote:

Richard,
I printed out a few forms only for those that either do not do online ordering or get the notices through Facebook or Group.i.o. I can get them to you if anyone orders on the paper forms.

John Deacon
KM4TXU

On Jun 4, 2018, at 2:59 PM, Richard Clafton <@G7EIX> wrote:

> Unfortunately I have to make a trip out of town this afternoon and won't be back until late - so I will not be attending the meeting this evening.
> Any orders for shirts can be emailed to me direct or ordered online and I will ensure you have the shirts for Field Day (I will bring them to the EOC on set-up day)

Regards

> Richard
G7EIX