Topics

FS. ICOM 7300 6 mo old Still under warranty!

john A

Hey guys I have an Icom 7300 for sale only had it for 6 months I recently purchased a 7610 so selling this rig it is still under warranty perfect condition never tote it around just set up once and used not a scratch on it an outstanding deal selling for $775 cash deal will include all packaging cabling original microphone etc. If interested call 919-426-6144 or email N1GMV@.... I recommend you act fast in this deal is not going to last I will be listing it on QRZ and eBay in a couple weeks for $850

john A

ic-7300 is sold