From: Benjamin Rice <benrice87@...>
Subject: Elecraft KX3
Date: June 1, 2018 at 11:59:15 AM EDT
To: Dean Hallberg <dhallberg@...>

Up for sale is my Elecraft KX3. It just came back from Elecraft and has had a full calibration and test. I sent it off due to an encoder not working. The total was about $250 to have the repair and alignment done (it’s still in the plastic from elecraft). Here are the options:

KXAT3 - Internal Antenna Tuner
KXBC3 - Internal NiMH Charger with Real-Time Clock
KXPD3 - Precision Keyer Paddle
KX3-2m-AT-K - 2M Module for KX3 with ATU

I paid $1,479.75, I'm willing to sell for $1000.

Don Wilhelm

Dean,

He must have his reasons for selling it, and I cannot contest that, but
he already has one of the best contest grade receiver on the market -
look at the Sherwood Engineering receiver rankings.

With those options, it is a great buy.

Continuing with the QRP portable rigs available theme, I will be showing
my Elecraft KX2 and KX3 portable radios at the next meeting if time
allows - I do realize that Field Day plans take precedence.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 6/1/2018 6:40 PM, Dean Hallberg W4DLH wrote:
My Nephew be, N4BTR has an Elecraft KX3 for sale see below.
Dean W4DLH

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Benjamin Rice <benrice87@... <mailto:benrice87@...>>
*Date: *June 1, 2018 at 11:59:15 AM EDT
*To: *Dean Hallberg <dhallberg@... <mailto:dhallberg@...>>

Up for sale is my Elecraft KX3. It just came back from Elecraft and
has had a full calibration and test. I sent it off due to an encoder
not working. The total was about $250 to have the repair and alignment
done (it’s still in the plastic from elecraft). Here are the options:

KXAT3 - Internal Antenna Tuner
KXBC3 - Internal NiMH Charger with Real-Time Clock
KXPD3 - Precision Keyer Paddle
KX3-2m-AT-K - 2M Module for KX3 with ATU

I paid $1,479.75, I'm willing to sell for $1000.

Dean Hallberg W4DLH

I’m sure he hates to part with it. They have a new baby girl… what can I say :)
Dean