Topics

Club Shirts

FCARC

Richard,
        Will you be able to create a form for the club to order the T shirts? I am just thinking that maybe we would like to get some shirts prior to field day which is June 23rd. Maybe we could placed orders at the next club meeting on June 4th? Thanks for the designs and willingness to make the shirts.

John
KM4TXU

Richard Clafton

Hi

Yes no problem.   I'm currently flying back from the UK due to an unscheduled trip because of a loss in the family.  I had intended to have the forms done by now - but best laid plans and all that.

Turnaround on the shirts is less than 48 hours so it won't be a problem getting them done for field day.

Richard

Sent from BlueMail