Re: Vallejo Paint Equivalent For PFE Orange (more)

Tony Thompson

I received a request to show a photo to indicate what I mean. Below are both Vallejo 70.851, “Bright Orange,” at right, and, on the left, Vallejo 70.911, “Light Orange.” They are resting on the PFE color drift panel, in sunlight. My perception is that the “bright” color is too red, and the “Light” color not red enough. I have tried mixing, with one drop of the light orange with 4 drops of the bright orange, and it’s pretty close to the color drift.

Tony Thompson

Join Espee@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.