Topics

We appear to be down.

Tracy

There was a lightning storm at the server site and it is still raining up to 3.5 inches as of an hour ago.

Other servers in the bunker also have issues.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 12:53 PM, Scott Gates <msgates1964@...> wrote:
Hello, we appear to be having a Dead Empire Server Day.

isup.me says.

Is openmpe.com down?

It's not just you! openmpe.com looks down from here.

--

Tracy Johnson
Old fashioned text games hosted below:

NNNN

--
Tracy Johnson
Old fashioned text games hosted below:
http://empire.openmpe.com/empire/
BT

NNNN

Scott Gates

AH! Fun times.

OK.  we know what happened and will probably eventually will be alive and kicking.