Topics

WTB: Disk Image for PC Turn 50

Baschwar@

Hi,

I have an Emco PC Turn 50 with a dead harddrive.
I'm wondering if anyone could make and share a disk image in the cloud of their working PC hard drive so I could get this unit up and running.
Or if someone would be willing to clone their machine to a new drive I'd be willing to pay for the cost of a drive and shipping.
I contacted Emco and they did not offer a solution for the software.

We intended to retrofit at some point but I wanted to get it working as is to make sure going the route of the retrofit would be worth the effort.
If not, we're contemplating selling as-is or doing a part out if there's any interest.

Brad