Topics

WINCAM - Change language

Federic

Hi,
I just bought an used PCMILL 55.
The computer has win98 first edition + wincam in dutch.
I want to change language in wincam from dutch to english.
It is possible?

Thank you
Federico

arjan.dijk

I think its a part of the installation. Do you have the install discs? Dutch is a fine language to work with Wincam 😉

Arjan

Op zo 17 jan. 2021 om 13:14 schreef Federic <federico@...>:

Hi,
I just bought an used PCMILL 55.
The computer has win98 first edition + wincam in dutch.
I want to change language in wincam from dutch to english.
It is possible?

Thank you
Federico

Federic

unfortunately i havent cds or floppy.
i want to install winnc to with fanuc sinumerik or something like that. i need it to insert the code from my cam system worknc.
Do you have cd or floppy with the original software?

Thank you

arjan.dijk

Yes I have. WinCAM is perfect to insert NC code from CAM system. Sinumerik is a more complete system, but WinCAM handles long NC codes best.

Can not send install files via gmail

Arjan

Op zo 17 jan. 2021 om 18:21 schreef Federic <federico@...>:

unfortunately i havent cds or floppy.
i want to install winnc to with fanuc sinumerik or something like that. i need it to insert the code from my cam system worknc.
Do you have cd or floppy with the original software?

Thank you

Federic

Could you send me the files via WeTransfer or something like that?

Federic

Thank you arjan.dijk!!!
The machine is working thanks to your files!!!!

Big up for you!