Topics

Willy Vogel oilpump

Ludvig Friberg

Hi! I have a vmc-100 and inside is a Willy Vogel oilpump. I wonder a bit about how it is supposed to work? There is AC going in to start the pump but also a solenoid. Should I first run the pump to get up the pressure and then engage the solenoid, or can I run bpth at the same time? Also wondering what power I should use for the solenoid AC or DC and what voltage?

FRANCOIS JACQUES

bonjour
Ce n'est pas un solénoïde mais un capteur de pression, il permet de surveiller le bon fonctionnement du graissage.

Daneel

Hi Ludvig,
I put together a couple of images with extracts from manuals. Basically the pump is single phase 230V and runs 5s. Once after startup, on demand and after 10m of movement on any axis. The pressure switch is there to make sure that the lubrication is filled up and produces oil pressure. The oil is distrubted by the vogel dosing points. Each dosing point has a metered discharge for every cycle (stamped on the metering valve). Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Ludvig Friberg

Thank you very much for your help!