Topics

Spare Emcoturn 140 Control parts

marty_in_mesa

I had all the boards and a monitor listed for a 140 on ebay. No movement. Would anyone be interested in spare parts? Search for the seller marty_in_mesa and here is a link to the monitor so you can see the other items:

They are not moving, and I want to sell the board lot as a package deal and will listen to offers that make it worth while for someone here. I am in Mesa, AZ 85215 maybe spare parts to keep another machine going with the original control for awhile. They were pulled from an Emcoturn 140 that came from Arizona State University. I never saw the machine run. I also have the 240 to 380V step up transformer available.

Packing and shipping is on the buyer.

Marty