Topics

Power supply for PC-turn 50 Key-board

Bobby J Wade <bobby.wade@...>

Hey everybody, I’m new to the group and was wondering if anybody has a power supply for the factory control panel,  for my pc-turn 50.  I have a complete machine minus the power supply for that.  I just purchased the keyboard from a member on this group and waiting for delivery.  Up to this point I have just left the machine set because I don’t like the way it works with a PC keyboard.  I have the interface card and a copy of what I think is WINNC on disc plus the 3.5 inch floppy version too.  This sucks that it all in German or Austrian.  Does anybody know if there is an English copy of the software?

Thanks for accepting me into the group.

Bobby J. Wade