Topics

PC Turn 120 & more For Sale (UK, South West)

Constantine Christophi

Hi all

Selling some stuff as I need some space, and I also don't need 3x CNC lathes...

I have a PC Turn 120 for sale, was 100% working but an opto sensor on the toolchanger has gone and I have my hands full restoring a big Y axis lathe at the moment. Otherwise it's in excellent condition and would have been up for sale after I finished the latest machine anyway.

Comes with the PC which has been upgraded as much as I can, running Windows 98 and a USB floppy conversion. It has the Fanuc-0 control panel on. Machine can be seen working at any time.

Looking for £3500

Also potentially for sale:
Boxford 160TC, converted (reversibly with piggy back boards) to work with Mach3, £2000
CNC Masters CNC Jr. which has had extensive work to make it work properly and runs on Mach3, still has some niggles £1200
These both run off the same PC currently which I don't intend to sell with either machine, but of course I will provide the Mach3 profiles.

Might be able to do a deal on multiple machines, can all be seen in Corhampton near Fareham, SO32.

The money will be going towards a VMC of some description. I also have a PC Mill 100 without the PC which will do this job until then but if someone has something interesting to do a deal on I'm open to suggestions. I'd also be open to a deal including a manual lathe.

Tim Boan

Wow, too bad you're on the other side of the pond.
Just out of interest, what year was the Mill 100 built,
and how much would you be asking?

Thanks,

Tim Boan

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 9:54 AM Constantine Christophi <conners@...> wrote:
[...]

Hi Tim

The Mill's a '97 iirc, I'm not really looking to sell it unless I can replace it!

I'll be buying another PC from Emco in the near future and restoring it once I'm done with the big lathe.

Thanks
Conners