Topics

PC 55 RS422 card to PC 50 RS485 card

Tom Lyons

Can anyone tell me what it would take to use the Y4A083000 PC  55 mill interface card with the PC 50 mill, replacing the Y4A013000 card?
Can you change the control card in the Mill cabinet? If so, to what?

Tom

arjan.dijk

I think replacing this card should do the trick. But you will need to find the pinout yourself. But you can also convert these to ACC which is just a couple of cables.

Arjan

Op di 12 jan. 2021 om 20:52 schreef Tom Lyons <telyonsjr@...>:

Can anyone tell me what it would take to use the Y4A083000 PC  55 mill interface card with the PC 50 mill, replacing the Y4A013000 card?
Can you change the control card in the Mill cabinet? If so, to what?

Tom

Tom Lyons

Making the cables would be easy and finding the pin out.
Can you give me a little more information on what it entails to make the switch between RS 422 and RS485.
Does it take a different controller board inside the mill electrical cabinet?
I don't remember seeing the ability/connection or label to do RS422 and  RS485.