Topics

looking for VMC 100 parts (spindle motor)

James Spence

hello there i have recently got a VMC 100 1995 and have found that the spindle motor casting has been damaged and I think I will need to replace it if anyone can help (  i will also be looking for other back up parts if anyone has anything to spare for the T02 control once i have the spindle fixed)

John

Hi.
I have most of the T02 controls spare. I am in the UK. Where are you based?

John

James Spence

hello john im also in the UK near Nottingham also have a van for transport
do you have any ideas of where I may get an old spindle motor too?

kind regards
James Spence

On Sunday, 17 March 2019, 07:03:23 GMT, John via Groups.Io <jsh.hiltons@...> wrote:

Hi.
I have most of the T02 controls spare. I am in the UK. Where are you based?

John

info@...

Hello, i have 3 pcs of spindle motors for emco vmc100, but i am in Slovakia

James Spence

hello john sent you a email hope you still have this

kind regards James