Topics

I found an Emco ISA Card if anyone is looking for one.

pottsie@...

I was cleaning out my cabinet and found an Emco ISA card
I know that people are frequently looking for these, so i figured I would post it here to see if anyone has any interest.

Thanks,
Jason

Sohail <Sohail@...>

Hi

I am looking for it, Let me know how I can get this.

Regards

Sohail

I was cleaning out my cabinet and found an Emco ISA card
I know that people are frequently looking for these, so i figured I would post it here to see if anyone has any interest.

Thanks,
Jason

Simon Markham

Yes Please!
How Much do you want for it?

Simon Markham

I am looking for it, Let me know how I can get this.

Regards

Sohail

I was cleaning out my cabinet and found an Emco ISA card
I know that people are frequently looking for these, so i figured I would post it here to see if anyone has any interest.

Thanks,
Jason

Sohail <Sohail@...>

Good day.

I need 01 quantity, i can pay 100$ for it.

Let me know if you are willing to sell it.

Regards

Sohail.

How Much do you want for it?

--