Topics

How to install ACC on PCMIll55

arjan.dijk

I got a ACC unit from ebay that came from a mill55, now I want to put it in my mill and treplace the AC95. Where should I start? What do I need to consider? Any manuals available?

arjan

David Rabenius

That was a custom upgrade done by EMCO. The cost was $5,K and few were done. EMCO did have some documentation on this retrofit. It is the same basic circuitry that was inside the later Concept mill series machines. You still need a Ethernet cable to a PC with your control software. I had one of these machines but sold it. A  complete overhaul with modern components would be better.

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 12:23:52 PM EDT, arjan.dijk <arjan.dijk@...> wrote:

I got a ACC unit from ebay that came from a mill55, now I want to put it in my mill and treplace the AC95. Where should I start? What do I need to consider? Any manuals available?

arjan

arjan.dijk

So I paid less then 1/10 of that amount, so I would give it a go. I will ask if emco has something. I hoped it was pretty much plug and play

Arjan