Topics

FOR SALE: I have a PC 125 Mill complete that I would like to sell.

kevinkcam@...

Hello,
        I have not been a reqular poster, despite having some Emco stuff.
I hope I am within the rules of the forum here in posting this. If not. I apologize.

I have a complete PC Mill 125 for sale.
It has the manuals, a little bit of tooling.
I got it a few years ago from a school nearby where I live.
Like many of these, it clearly had an easy life. There is no mechanical wear evident or damage to the mechanical parts.
I never ran it. I planned to put it in a home shop and do a retrofit on it. I got busy with other things.

The machine is near Dayton Ohio, USA. It is not under power, but you can come see it if you are interested.
You can pick it up or I could possibly deliver it within a few hundred miles, if that helped. (would need to cover costs.)
Reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks for looking,
      Kevin

Ricky G.

Where are you located ?

What's the liknk?

PM me
r8derz79@...
Rick
909 480 9136

On Thursday, March 19, 2020, 11:13:26 AM PDT, <kevinkcam@...> wrote:

[...]

marty_in_mesa

He says Dayton, OH toward the end of his email

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020, 11:56 AM Ricky G. via Groups.Io <lablue79=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Hi Kevin. I'm interested. My lathe needs a friend.

Can you email me directly?

Thanks

cscardinal AT live DOT com