Topics

Fanuc 0T and 0M WinNC software?

Constantine Christophi

Hi

Does anyone have copies of WinNC Fanuc 0T and Fanuc 0M for Windows 98?

Emco are currently looking for me but not having a lot of luck but if they find them I’ll upload them to the files parts of this group.

I’ve got a PC Turn 120 and PC Mill 100, I have a copy of WinNC Fanuc 21T from that youtube video, I’m installing Windows 98 today on the Turn to see if I can get it up and running.

Thanks in advance!

Baschwar@

Some software is here in the group files:
https://groups.io/g/Emco-CNC-Users/filessearch?q=winnc

arjan.dijk

Are you looking for ac88? That might be hard to find. I only have wincam for that

Op vr 22 mei 2020 14:00 schreef Constantine Christophi <conners@...>:

Hi

Does anyone have copies of WinNC Fanuc 0T and Fanuc 0M for Windows 98?

Emco are currently looking for me but not having a lot of luck but if they find them I’ll upload them to the files parts of this group.

I’ve got a PC Turn 120 and PC Mill 100, I have a copy of WinNC Fanuc 21T from that youtube video, I’m installing Windows 98 today on the Turn to see if I can get it up and running.

Thanks in advance!

Constantine Christophi

I’m not sure what you mean by AC88?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Are you looking for ac88? That might be hard to find. I only have wincam for that

Op vr 22 mei 2020 14:00 schreef Constantine Christophi <conners@...>:

Hi

Does anyone have copies of WinNC Fanuc 0T and Fanuc 0M for Windows 98?

Emco are currently looking for me but not having a lot of luck but if they find them I’ll upload them to the files parts of this group.

I’ve got a PC Turn 120 and PC Mill 100, I have a copy of WinNC Fanuc 21T from that youtube video, I’m installing Windows 98 today on the Turn to see if I can get it up and running.

Thanks in advance!

@Travis_S

Try WinNC.rar in the files section. Should be what you need. It is the AC88 version. AC88 refers to the controller generation. The machine side of the controller is based on an 8088 Microcontroller. Later generations of control have more modern hardware.

Good Luck!

Constantine Christophi

Thanks for clearing that up! I'll give that a go as soon as I've got the PC running. Currently waiting for a >66mhz processor to install Windows 98.

On Sat, 23 May 2020 at 21:02, <Emcofan31@...> wrote:
Try WinNC.rar in the files section. Should be what you need. It is the AC88 version. AC88 refers to the controller generation. The machine side of the controller is based on an 8088 Microcontroller. Later generations of control have more modern hardware.

Good Luck!

Constantine Christophi

So I've managed to install everything I need except I need the machine data disk. Emco haven't responded to any of my recent emails. Is there another way to get hold of this?
Thanks!