From: Joe Schlawin <jrs2tools@...>
Date: 10/5/18 1:14 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL]  Re: [Emco-CNC-Users] Lost!!!!

WARNING: This email originated outside of Kirkwood Community College.
DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I'd like to use it for making prototype pieces

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 2:25 AM, David Rabenius via Groups.Io
<swedeson2002@...> wrote:
These need a RS485 Card to use, no longer available from EMCO. The MSD disks can be provided by EMCO, Winnc not sure as these are so old now that you will need a Win98 operating system.
Look on Youtube as people have been using Lineux. what are you planning on making??

Subject: [Emco-CNC-Users] Lost!!!!
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2018, 10:23 PM

I just got an Emco turn 50 from a
school.  They never used it but it did run.  It
doesn't have a computer or any type of control keypad.
It is also missing the power cord, but that looks like a
standard desktop cord.  My question is, where do I
start? What do I need? Can I run it from a PC?  This is
all very new and any help is appreciated!

jrs2tools