Topics

Emco WINCAM install help !

cedricgbs@...

Hello Guys !

First of all, I apology with my english. I'm french and I don't realy have to possibility to practice the langage a lot around here...

So !
I have a fresh new happy (until I lost the mill computer hard drive) owner of :
- concept turn 105 which is working perfectly well,
- concept mill 55 where I have big problems regarding the software installation.

The mill computer hard drive decased 2 days ago, and I'm struggling to install WINNC and Wincam as it was before.
I have a usb key with the soft, all files necessary and the licence key.

When I lunch the WINCAM installer, everything is going well until the moment it ask me to "insert disk "Machine Data Disk" into drive A.
I have an external floppy disk drive, and anyway I tried it, it's not working.

Is there somebody who still have the files asked and can gently send them to me please ?

Many thanks in advance !

wild_kow

Hi Cedric,

The Machine Data Disc has all the parameters for your specific machine. If you contact Emco and let them know the serial number, they should  let you have a new file.

If you load the file onto the root directory of your hard drive, you should be able to change the A: to C: in the load from path box.

John

First of all, I apology with my english. I'm french and I don't realy have to possibility to practice the langage a lot around here...

So !
I have a fresh new happy (until I lost the mill computer hard drive) owner of :
- concept turn 105 which is working perfectly well,
- concept mill 55 where I have big problems regarding the software installation.

The mill computer hard drive decased 2 days ago, and I'm struggling to install WINNC and Wincam as it was before.
I have a usb key with the soft, all files necessary and the licence key.

When I lunch the WINCAM installer, everything is going well until the moment it ask me to "insert disk "Machine Data Disk" into drive A.
I have an external floppy disk drive, and anyway I tried it, it's not working.
Image

Is there somebody who still have the files asked and can gently send them to me please ?

Many thanks in advance !

cedricgbs@...

Hi John !

Thank you for the fast reply !!!

I think that I have those files :
- ACC_MSD
- MILL55_ACC.MSD
- MSD.DSK

By the drive root, you mean that it have not to be inserted in a file but just there when I open the disk explorer, right ?

wild_kow

Hi Cedric,

Yes the main C drive list of folders and files. They should be in the main directory as individual files.

You may be able to change the A to your USB drive letter, you will have to try.

John