Topics

Emco pcturn 55

kjstools@...

Hello i am Jord from the Netherlands. Is there any on that can help me to understand how to work with the original Wincam software to get my machine to work normally.
I have all the books and software for this machine.

Thanks Jord

I will share all book, electronic plans and software to this group.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Croonen

hallo Jord welke versie van Wincam heb jij? voor windows 95 -98 of later? groetjes Benny

2016-04-03 12:02 GMT+02:00 kjstools@... [Emco_cnc_users] <Emco_cnc_users@...>:

Hello i am Jord from the Netherlands. Is there any on that can help me to understand how to work with the original Wincam software to get my machine to work normally.

Thanks Jord

kjstools@...

Ben niet op de zaak, denk 95 maar zal straks wel even kijken.

Gr. Jorf

Op 3 apr. 2016 om 13:58 heeft Benny Croonen plasmaboog@... [Emco_cnc_users] <Emco_cnc_users@...> het volgende geschreven:

hallo Jord welke versie van Wincam heb jij? voor windows 95 -98 of later? groetjes Benny

2016-04-03 12:02 GMT+02:00 kjstools@... [Emco_cnc_users] <Emco_cnc_users@...>:

Thanks Jord

silicon_28_14@...

Hi Jord,

I have an Emco pc55 mill and also the lathe. I use the lathe with stright G-Code that I have written. I am now trying to learn to use the lathe with wincadcam because I don't want to write all of the code. I have some of the instruction lessons that came with the machine which you would be welcome to. If you have any insight into using the pc55 lathe using wincam I would be interested to correspond with you. I live in the US.

John

John Gallagher <silicon_28_14@...>

Hi Jord,

I'm new to the user group, this one and the concept in general. I realized that I just mis-posted, saying that I write G-Code for the lathe. I meant to say that I write it for the pc55 Mill.

Sorry for the confusion

David Rabenius

John:
  I have experience with Wincam software but for the PCMILL, I am in the process of purchasing a PCTURN50. If anyone has any manuals or know of where I can purchase a copy please email me,

silicon_28_14@...

swedeson2002

I have the Emco pc55 manual, the Fanuc O manual and the Wincam manual. The Fanuc and Wincam manuals, I think were written or put together by Chad Hawk from Emco. You are welcome to copies If I can figure out how to get them to you.

John

David Rabenius

That would be great! are these "loose pages" or bound in a binder??  I could scan & copy if your willing to send me the pages you have. I know WINCam has quite a few pages as I had a copy for my PCMILL50 in Arizona a few years ago.

Regards,

Dave

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 12:31 AM, "silicon_28_14@... [Emco_cnc_users]" wrote:

swedeson2002

I have the Emco pc55 manual, the Fanuc O manual and the Wincam manual. The Fanuc and Wincam manuals, I think were written or put together by Chad Hawk from Emco. You are welcome to copies If I can figure out how to get them to you.

John

John Gallagher <silicon_28_14@...>

swedeson2002,
Do you have a private email address? I have pdf files I can try sending.
John

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:36 AM, "David Rabenius swedeson2002@... [Emco_cnc_users]" wrote:

That would be great! are these "loose pages" or bound in a binder??  I could scan & copy if your willing to send me the pages you have. I know WINCam has quite a few pages as I had a copy for my PCMILL50 in Arizona a few years ago.

Regards,

Dave

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 12:31 AM, "silicon_28_14@... [Emco_cnc_users]" wrote:

swedeson2002

John

m.wg@...

Hi John

Why not post them in the Files section on the Yahoo Emco F1 milling m/c group, some other info there already relating to these later machines.

Marcus

Croonen

Hallo Jord
Ik ben vandaag op school geweest ze gaan kijken voor een Nederlandstalig versie van de handleiding van Wincam

groetjes Benny

2016-04-20 19:40 GMT+02:00 m.wg@... [Emco_cnc_users] <Emco_cnc_users@...>:

Hi John

Why not post them in the Files section on the Yahoo Emco F1 milling m/c group, some other info there already relating to these later machines.

Marcus

kjstools@...

Dankje Benny,

Zou wel met die leraar willen praten of en keer een klas mee willen draaien om het aan de lijve te ondervinden.
Kom ik ook bij jou langs.

Groeten jord

Op 20 apr. 2016 om 20:54 heeft Benny Croonen plasmaboog@... [Emco_cnc_users] <Emco_cnc_users@...> het volgende geschreven:

Hallo Jord
Ik ben vandaag op school geweest ze gaan kijken voor een Nederlandstalig versie van de handleiding van Wincam

groetjes Benny

Hi John

Marcus

Croonen

Hallo Jord

hier de nederlands taal handleiding ik heb de leraar vandaag gezien maar zij werken niet meer met wincam maar met de Siemens 830 stuuring op de Emco.
groetjes Benny

Op 23 april 2016 07:09 schreef kjstools@... [Emco_cnc_users] <Emco_cnc_users@...>:

Dankje Benny,

Zou wel met die leraar willen praten of en keer een klas mee willen draaien om het aan de lijve te ondervinden.
Kom ik ook bij jou langs.

Groeten jord

Op 20 apr. 2016 om 20:54 heeft Benny Croonen plasmaboog@... [Emco_cnc_users] <Emco_cnc_users@...> het volgende geschreven:

Hallo Jord

groetjes Benny

Hi John

Marcus

octave slide

Hello John,

I'm the happy owner of a pc turn 55, I got the Machine & electrical manual with but nothing about Wincam.
The software is working well on the old Win 95 PC but no idea of how to use wincam properly, so a copy of wincam manual would be very helpfull !

Thanks in advance for your reply,
JC (from France)

arjan.dijk

Hello John,

I'm the happy owner of a pc turn 55, I got the Machine & electrical manual with but nothing about Wincam.
The software is working well on the old Win 95 PC but no idea of how to use wincam properly, so a copy of wincam manual would be very helpfull !

JC (from France)

kjstools <kjstools@...>

I have the same machine and software but I can’t use it.
Can someone help me out.

Jord from The Netherlands 

Op 4 jul. 2019 om 13:10 heeft octave.slide@... het volgende geschreven:

Hello John,

JC (from France)

arjan.dijk

What are you looking for and what do you have? Where are you located in NL? I'm close to Utrecht

Op za 27 jul. 2019 om 13:33 schreef kjstools <kjstools@...>:

Can someone help me out.

Hello John,

JC (from France)

kjstools <kjstools@...>

I am living close of Arnheim, i would like to work with the machine.
I have all the software and books but I can’t figure out how it works!

Gr. Jord

Op 27 jul. 2019 om 18:12 heeft arjan.dijk <arjan.dijk@...> het volgende geschreven:

What are you looking for and what do you have? Where are you located in NL? I'm close to Utrecht

Op za 27 jul. 2019 om 13:33 schreef kjstools <kjstools@...>:
Can someone help me out.

Hello John,

JC (from France)