Topics

Emco PCCOM (RS 422) - Board (AC95) Product number is Y4A083000 for EMCO PC turn 55

Sohail <Sohail@...>

Dear All

Please let me know if someone have following PC Interface Board for EMCO PC turn 55.

Emco PCCOM (RS 422) - Board (AC95) Product number is Y4A083000

Regards

Sohail Akram
Director Operations | Skylark-USA
Skylark Group

Sohail@...
Cell: +971 50 112 3898 | Off: +971 6 508 4561
WhatsApp: +971566865691
(Dubai), United Arab Emirates.
www.bskylark.com

Please consider the environment before printing this email The information in this email is intended only for the person(s) or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you receive this email by error, please notify us immediately, delete the original message and do not disclose the contents to any other person,
Do not use, store or copy the information for whatever purpose. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

@clpeDev

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 03:06 PM, Sohail wrote:

[...]

Hi, 4 years ago I made a clone of such a board, I can collect the same board for you, if it is relevant.