Topics

Emco PC Turn 50/55 Maintenance Manual??

Tim Boan

Hi,

Does anybody know if Emco published a maintenance manual, like the Compact 5 maintenance manual for the PC Turn 50/55??  If so does anybody have a copy?

Thanks,

Tim

arjan.dijk

As far as I know there is none. But I'm interested if some has one. There is a installation manual

Arjana

Op zo 20 dec. 2020 01:47 schreef Tim Boan <tcboan@...>:

Hi,

Does anybody know if Emco published a maintenance manual, like the Compact 5 maintenance manual for the PC Turn 50/55??  If so does anybody have a copy?

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Boan

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The installation manual, which I have and is in the Files, is trivial.
It is basically, here's what we ship, here's how big it is, clean off the shipping preservative,
attach RS422 cable, plug it in.

Tim Boan

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 5:17 AM arjan.dijk <arjan.dijk@...> wrote:
As far as I know there is none. But I'm interested if some has one. There is a installation manual

Arjana

Op zo 20 dec. 2020 01:47 schreef Tim Boan <tcboan@...>:
Hi,

Does anybody know if Emco published a maintenance manual, like the Compact 5 maintenance manual for the PC Turn 50/55??  If so does anybody have a copy?

Thanks,

Tim

finistairsoft@...

Hi. I have a complete one, but french version.

Tim Boan

Hi,

How can I get a copy?

Tim

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 10:36 AM <finistairsoft@...> wrote:
Hi. I have a complete one, but french version.

arjan.dijk

Would be great if you can share it here

Op zo 20 dec. 2020 om 22:01 schreef Tim Boan <tcboan@...>:

Hi,

How can I get a copy?

Tim

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 10:36 AM <finistairsoft@...> wrote:
Hi. I have a complete one, but french version.

Tim Boan

I'm assuming it is the maintenance manual and not the hardware/parts list manual, the electrical manual, or the software manual.

Thanks
Tim

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 10:36 AM <finistairsoft@...> wrote:
Hi. I have a complete one, but french version.

Tim Boan

Yes, that would be perfect.

Tim

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 4:03 PM arjan.dijk <arjan.dijk@...> wrote:
Would be great if you can share it here

Op zo 20 dec. 2020 om 22:01 schreef Tim Boan <tcboan@...>:
Hi,

How can I get a copy?

Tim

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 10:36 AM <finistairsoft@...> wrote:
Hi. I have a complete one, but french version.

finistairsoft@...

I will take some picture of manual, so you will see if it is the good one. There is around 50-60 sheet (including electrical and mechanical parts).

Tim Boan

Thanks

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 16:52 <finistairsoft@...> wrote:
I will take some picture of manual, so you will see if it is the good one. There is around 50-60 sheet (including electrical and mechanical parts).

Tim Boan

Hi, any idea when you can shoot a photo of the front cover? And maybe the table of contents.

Thanks very much,

Tim Boan

finistairsoft@...

Here is picture of table of contents. I think it's not maintenance manual.

Tim Boan

Hi,
Unfortunately that is the "Machine Description" manual, Emco EN-4306, rather than a maintenance manual.
Thanks for your efforts,
Tim Boan