Topics

EMCO PC MILL 55 Sale

Joe Y

Hello,
I have my PC Mill 55 that I am thinking about selling.
I'm looking for suggestions on where the best place is to list it.

Thanks in advance,

User0n3

Where are you located? How much will you sell it for?

Joe Y

I'm in Milwaukee.
I honestly don't know what it's worth.
I'm open to reasonable offers.

Thanks,

On Monday, September 7, 2020, 07:28:26 PM CDT, User0n3 <chico_181@...> wrote:

Where are you located? How much will you sell it for?

David Rabenius

Joe:
  Why not here?? Ebay will cost you about $450. to sell it if its complete with Interface card, P.C. & toolholders. The interface cards are hard to find & expensive. How much did you have in mid & do you have any pics you could send?

Dave

lanb@...

Tell us more about it. Is it currently running? What kind of interface? Modifications? Low use? Additional tooling that will come with it such as tool holders, vise, etc.

Joe Y

I bought this through a school auction. It appears to have been used VERY little (one teacher told me they never used it).
It has had the ACC upgrade. I don’t have the software for it. I have decided to sell it rather than take on another hobby.

Joe Yanasak

On Sep 12, 2020, at 5:43 PM, lanb@... wrote:

Tell us more about it. Is it currently running? What kind of interface? Modifications? Low use? Additional tooling that will come with it such as tool holders, vise, etc.

Joe Y

I have a few photos in Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4rk8b8rdddbt1bm/AACHbfjYAAeHIJoO_DFiKQsla?dl=0