Topics

Emco PC 55 mill working pc with ISA card and the internal control receiver board.

Aaron Brown

Hello,

I have upgraded my mill and was wondering if anyone wanted to buy a fully working control setup?
I am selling the original IBM 750 pc with ISA card and all configured with the emco win nc software.
I can show a video of it running.
PC has an 8 gig HDD, FDD, CD drive, and USB ports

I also gutted the machine control board from inside the mill to go with the pc as i was told that the MSD file is linked to that board.

So if you have a mill but lacking the ability to drive it all you have to do is a swap of the control board inside the mill and plug in the PC and the mill should run.

I will also provide a cd copy of windows and a cd copy of the winnc software i also have the original floppys.

Please make me an offer.

Simon Markham

Hi Arron
Is this rig still available? and where are you based?
Yours Simon M.

Aaron Brown

Hi Simon,

Yes this is still for sale.
I am located in south east Michigan 48331

Simon Markham

That's a shame for me, as I live in the UK,
Is there a price for the cards only, I still have a PC with ISA slots in it and copies of Windows 95 lying around?

Yours Simon M.