Topics

Emco isa card plus

Dave Leer

Hello, I had an Emco pc turn 50. I saw the lathe working when I bought it. In transportation the computer mother board failed. I converted the
lathe and gave it to my son. I kept the hard drive from the computer along with the 485 card and the MSD in both 3 1/2 and 5 1/4 floppies. I also have
what looks like MSD for the pc mill 50. I also have some open ring binders for training. I also have a GE Faunac series 0, Emco key board. I have no use
for these and I would like for someone in this group to use them. I am Cincinnati OH.
Have a great day
Jac

Al Cost

I have an Emco 50 turn. I could use

Al Cost
President
AC Trucks, Trailers & More LLC

On Friday, January 10, 2020, 9:56 AM, Dave Leer <gotof@...> wrote:

Hello, I had an Emco pc turn 50. I saw the lathe working when I bought it. In transportation the computer mother board failed. I converted the
lathe and gave it to my son. I kept the hard drive from the computer along with the 485 card and the MSD in both 3 1/2 and 5 1/4 floppies. I also have
what looks like MSD for the pc mill 50. I also have some open ring binders for training. I also have a GE Faunac series 0, Emco key board. I have no use
for these and I would like for someone in this group to use them. I am Cincinnati OH.
Have a great day
Jac

Zach Smith

Edited

Located in columbus, oh. I would buy everything. Feel free to call me 614-300-0699