Topics

Emco Compact 5 Tool Turret Changer 6 turning - aftermarket turret plate only one

sbl.htral@...

g d

What would you pay.

On Friday, February 28, 2020, 7:57:32 AM CST, <sbl.htral@...> wrote:

David Rabenius

It appears from the ad that this seller fabricated the plates as they listed several other items that would work on this turret. You could always buy this one and sell your stock turret (if you have one) the stock ones bring  around $500.

If you had a CAD drawing it wouldn’t be cheap to have one machined unless yo did it yourself. Also I don’t know how you can configure it using stock EMCO electronics.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sharp.Shooter

Anyone selling stock turret? I have standard and upgraded (220P) plate, but I would like to set it up on my PC5, that is retrofitted to Linux.
Thanks
Stefan

--
Stefan Kovačević
062-655-600

sbl.htral@...

Sharp.Shooter

Thanks, I might not expressed myself properly, I actually need complete Compact 5 turret, preferably in Europe, so if you have one for sale let me know