Topics

Emco Compact 5 CNC controller parts for free

Daniel Pilon

Hi,

I bought 7 EMCO compact 5 CNC and am retrofitting them with LinuxCNC. If anyone need the transformer, buttons or electronic card, I can let them go for free since I replace all the electronic components. You only need to pay for shipping from Canada if you want parts.

I don't know if there is really a market for used Emco compact 5 CNC parts. I am sure theses machine are going to be a lot better with a modern software and new electronic. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Daniel

J G

Hi Daniel
Which version of the controller do you have pls ? I am after a later controller (Mk 4 ??) with the enhanced G code set.
Also possibly a spindle control card would be useful which I believe are common to all (or at least most versions).
regards JG

Ricky G.

Hi,
I'm interested in the motor driver board for my compact 5
If that's available pm me
Please tnx
Rick

Subject: [Emco-CNC-Users] Emco Compact 5 CNC controller parts for free
To: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019, 7:29 PM

Hi,

I bought 7 EMCO compact 5 CNC and am retrofitting them with
LinuxCNC. If anyone need the transformer, buttons or
electronic card, I can let them go for free since I replace
all the electronic components. You only need to pay for
shipping from Canada if you want parts.

I don't know if there is really a market for used Emco
compact 5 CNC parts. I am sure theses machine are going to
be a lot better with a modern software and new electronic.
If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Daniel

hurtisover2011

Hi , l am interested in the motor control board. Let me know if you are prepared to post to the UK?
Cheers
Ed

On Fri, 29 Mar 2019, 02:32 , <teilax@...> wrote:
Hi,

I bought 7 EMCO compact 5 CNC and am retrofitting them with LinuxCNC. If anyone need the transformer, buttons or electronic card, I can let them go for free since I replace all the electronic components. You only need to pay for shipping from Canada if you want parts.

I don't know if there is really a market for used Emco compact 5 CNC parts. I am sure theses machine are going to be a lot better with a modern software and new electronic. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Daniel

Orin

Hi Daniel,

Do you have a wiring schematic of your modification that you could post?

Thanks,
Orin