Topics

Configuration Acorn Centroid

Francis

Bonsoir,
Voilà j’ai reçu ma carte Acorn Centroid et fait un câblage test.
Le Logiciel reconnait bien la carte.
J’ai branché un driver chinois (2H45B) mais ça ne fonctionne pas.
Quel type de driver je dois déclarer?

Here I receive Acorn Centroid card and I do test wiring.
The Software recognizes the card well.
I plugged in a Chinese driver (2H45B) but it doesn't work.
What type of driver should I declare?

IMG_1136IMG_1137

marty_in_mesa

Good you have done the basic bench test and have Acorn communicating with the PC
Since this is the Emco-CNC-Users group, not Centroid Acorn specific,
PLEASE go to the Centroid Acorn User Forums and post: https://centroidcncforum.com/viewforum.php?f=60

Make sure you post pictures, make and model of the drives and a link to the manual.
You should be using the DB25 port with a male breakout board such as this one:
  DB25 Connector to Wiring Terminal Db25 Breakout Board Solder-Free (Male/with Nut)
by Oiyagai
Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SV1LK2/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_EQCaGbZES82C3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I can help you on the forum.

Marty

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 9:58 AM Francis <francis.o@...> wrote:
Bonsoir,
Voilà j’ai reçu ma carte Acorn Centroid et fait un câblage test.
Le Logiciel reconnait bien la carte.
J’ai branché un driver chinois (2H45B) mais ça ne fonctionne pas.
Quel type de driver je dois déclarer?

Here I receive Acorn Centroid card and I do test wiring.
The Software recognizes the card well.
I plugged in a Chinese driver (2H45B) but it doesn't work.
What type of driver should I declare?

IMG_1136IMG_1137

Francis

Ok,I will do this.