Topics

compact 5 lathe

nicholas Gear

Thinking of selling my compact 5 lathe if anyone is interested as It not getting used enough.

nick

hurtisover2011

Hi Nick, l might be interested depending on where you are located and the asking price.
Ed

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, 22:17 nicholas Gear, <Nicholasgear@...> wrote:
Thinking of selling my compact 5 lathe if anyone is interested as It not getting used enough.

nick

nicholas Gear

It's in workshop at ex20 3nf. If that's any where near.  Can call me on 07946 295826 if you have any questions.

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, 7:49 a.m. hurtisover2011, <estonianed@...> wrote:
Hi Nick, l might be interested depending on where you are located and the asking price.
Ed

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, 22:17 nicholas Gear, <Nicholasgear@...> wrote:
Thinking of selling my compact 5 lathe if anyone is interested as It not getting used enough.

nick

hurtisover2011

Thanks for replying, but you did'nt include how much you wanted for it. I am in Manchester so will have to consider the cost of picking it up.
Ed

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, 11:12 nicholas Gear, <Nicholasgear@...> wrote:
It's in workshop at ex20 3nf. If that's any where near.  Can call me on 07946 295826 if you have any questions.

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, 7:49 a.m. hurtisover2011, <estonianed@...> wrote:
Hi Nick, l might be interested depending on where you are located and the asking price.
Ed

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, 22:17 nicholas Gear, <Nicholasgear@...> wrote:
Thinking of selling my compact 5 lathe if anyone is interested as It not getting used enough.

nick

J Linkis

Does compact 5 milling table holds only with one screw?

nicholas Gear

Must note this the cnc  lathe.

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, 2:24 p.m. hurtisover2011, <estonianed@...> wrote:
Thanks for replying, but you did'nt include how much you wanted for it. I am in Manchester so will have to consider the cost of picking it up.
Ed

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, 11:12 nicholas Gear, <Nicholasgear@...> wrote:
It's in workshop at ex20 3nf. If that's any where near.  Can call me on 07946 295826 if you have any questions.

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, 7:49 a.m. hurtisover2011, <estonianed@...> wrote:
Hi Nick, l might be interested depending on where you are located and the asking price.
Ed

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, 22:17 nicholas Gear, <Nicholasgear@...> wrote:
Thinking of selling my compact 5 lathe if anyone is interested as It not getting used enough.

nick

hurtisover2011

Thanks for the email but l as l don't know how much you want l don't want to waste any more of your time.
Ed