Topics

A6A 116001 card

I am looking for a schematic which shows the values of the components (resistors, capacitors, etc.) on a A6A 116001 pc card from a Emco compact 5 CNC lathe.  Can anyone direct me to the right place on the group?  Thank you.

Regards, Greg

Dieter

Hello Greg,

I'm also looking for quite some time, but nothing found about the CPU or DNC-Board.
For the values one don't need a schematic, one can read all values on the components.
Is your DNC defective, perhaps I may help.

I made some modifications on my CPU and DNC without schematics:

new RAM for 990 instructions, only 1 EPROM, changed inputs for outputs on DNC for M04 instruction etc.

Dieter