Topics

Ang.:Re: [Emco-CNC-Users] Giving away Emcotronic m1 from vmc-100

Tony Schalburg <tonyschalburg@...>

Hi Ludvig

I could use the boards on pictures :
DSC00343 and DSC00345
For my emco vmc100

Tony

På ons., den 1. apr. 2020 klokken 18:03, Ludvig Friberg
<ludvig.friberg@...> skrev:
here is a list of all the stuff. And a lot of pictures. How is it best to send? Can you guys figure out who needs what and how to send it?

1 piece
f1v470000
Transistor leistungsteil

1 piece
r3d436001
G. Netzteil

1 piece
R3d415000
Datacontroller

1 piece
R3d415001
Datacontroller

2 piece
R3d414001
Axiscontroller

2 piece
Machineninterface
r3d425001

1 piece
Mystery card many relays very similar to 22c
419, e0115, 077, 066

1 piece
R3d419000
Videokarte

1 piece
Transistorsteller Reglerkarte

4 pieces Schrittmotor driver
R3d413000

3 pieces Schrittmotor driver
R3d413001

1 piece
Crt monitor

1 piece
Y1b619000
Graphics controller

1 piece
22c many relays

1 piece
Serial communication card
Y1b610000

1 piece
Controlpanel

Den ons 1 apr. 2020 kl 16:16 skrev Juan Bedialauneta <juan@...>:

Hahn,

We are at a school in Bilbao, Spain. We have a V100 with M1 control but with one of the cards damaged. It has this references on it:

           Transistorsteller Leistungensteil

           F1V470000

           07C 30V1 420

We would like to replace it with yours if possible

Thanks a lot