Topics

Giving away Emcotronic m1 from vmc-100

Ludvig Friberg

Hi! I hav disassembled a M1 unit since I now use modern control. It looks new, comes from a school. I can post stuff if you pay for shipping. I live in Norway so probably cheaper with small parts. Anyone interested?

hahn@...

Ludvig-
I'm super interested! Can you take a photo of the keypad and also the inside of the control so I can compare with what is on my 220p? Thanks!
Hahn Rossman
Rossmancycles.com

Ludvig Friberg

I can take some photos of the keypad. What do you mean with inside of the control? It is disassembled so a lot of cards in boxes. Do you have the name of the card you are looking for? The heavy metal case and all that is gone. I have all electronics here for a while now before I have to recycle that too.

Den tis 31 mars 2020 kl 23:00 skrev <hahn@...>:

Ludvig-
I'm super interested! Can you take a photo of the keypad and also the inside of the control so I can compare with what is on my 220p? Thanks!
Hahn Rossman
Rossmancycles.com

hahn@...

Ludvig-
I will take whatever you have for electronics if it's already disassembled. The drives on my machine are R3D413001 and similar numbers. I can send a UPS tag for shipping if you tell me your address and the size of the box and weight.
Hahn Rossman

Sharp.Shooter

I would be interested in front panel keypad, my is in a really bad shape Jof course if Hahn doesn’t need it, he answered first.

Thanks

Stefan

I can take some photos of the keypad. What do you mean with inside of the control? It is disassembled so a lot of cards in boxes. Do you have the name of the card you are looking for? The heavy metal case and all that is gone. I have all electronics here for a while now before I have to recycle that too.

Den tis 31 mars 2020 kl 23:00 skrev <hahn@...>:

Ludvig-

I'm super interested! Can you take a photo of the keypad and also the inside of the control so I can compare with what is on my 220p? Thanks!
Hahn Rossman
Rossmancycles.com

Ludvig Friberg

Ok I will take pictures of all the parts and see how big and heavy the box would be. Are you interested in the motors, crt screen?

Ludvig

Den ons 1 apr. 2020 kl 05:47 skrev Sharp.Shooter <stefan.cefi.kovacevic@...>:

I would be interested in front panel keypad, my is in a really bad shape Jof course if Hahn doesn’t need it, he answered first.

Thanks

Stefan

I can take some photos of the keypad. What do you mean with inside of the control? It is disassembled so a lot of cards in boxes. Do you have the name of the card you are looking for? The heavy metal case and all that is gone. I have all electronics here for a while now before I have to recycle that too.

Den tis 31 mars 2020 kl 23:00 skrev <hahn@...>:

Ludvig-

I'm super interested! Can you take a photo of the keypad and also the inside of the control so I can compare with what is on my 220p? Thanks!
Hahn Rossman
Rossmancycles.com

Tony Schalburg <tonyschalburg@...>

Hi
I could use one of the circuit boards inside, its marked 23C.
It have 4 relays, 8 fuses on it. Its defect, the 1 i have, so my vmc100 is not working.
I live in denmark

Sharp.Shooter

Thanks Ludvig, just the front panel. Motors are interesting too, but I am afraid that the DHL postage to Serbia would be enormous for them.

Cheers

Stefan

I can take some photos of the keypad. What do you mean with inside of the control? It is disassembled so a lot of cards in boxes. Do you have the name of the card you are looking for? The heavy metal case and all that is gone. I have all electronics here for a while now before I have to recycle that too.

Den tis 31 mars 2020 kl 23:00 skrev <hahn@...>:

Ludvig-

I'm super interested! Can you take a photo of the keypad and also the inside of the control so I can compare with what is on my 220p? Thanks!
Hahn Rossman
Rossmancycles.com

Ludvig Friberg

Ok people, I have taken all the stuff home and I will go through it and weigh and photograph all electronics.

Den ons 1 apr. 2020 kl 15:57 skrev Sharp.Shooter <stefan.cefi.kovacevic@...>:

Thanks Ludvig, just the front panel. Motors are interesting too, but I am afraid that the DHL postage to Serbia would be enormous for them.

Cheers

Stefan

I can take some photos of the keypad. What do you mean with inside of the control? It is disassembled so a lot of cards in boxes. Do you have the name of the card you are looking for? The heavy metal case and all that is gone. I have all electronics here for a while now before I have to recycle that too.

Den tis 31 mars 2020 kl 23:00 skrev <hahn@...>:

Ludvig-

I'm super interested! Can you take a photo of the keypad and also the inside of the control so I can compare with what is on my 220p? Thanks!
Hahn Rossman
Rossmancycles.com

Juan Bedialauneta

Hahn,

We are at a school in Bilbao, Spain. We have a V100 with M1 control but with one of the cards damaged. It has this references on it:

           Transistorsteller Leistungensteil

           F1V470000

           07C 30V1 420

We would like to replace it with yours if possible

Thanks a lot

I can take some photos of the keypad. What do you mean with inside of the control? It is disassembled so a lot of cards in boxes. Do you have the name of the card you are looking for? The heavy metal case and all that is gone. I have all electronics here for a while now before I have to recycle that too.

Den tis 31 mars 2020 kl 23:00 skrev <hahn@...>:

Ludvig-

I'm super interested! Can you take a photo of the keypad and also the inside of the control so I can compare with what is on my 220p? Thanks!
Hahn Rossman
Rossmancycles.com

Ludvig Friberg

here is a list of all the stuff. And a lot of pictures. How is it best to send? Can you guys figure out who needs what and how to send it?

1 piece
f1v470000
Transistor leistungsteil

1 piece
r3d436001
G. Netzteil

1 piece
R3d415000
Datacontroller

1 piece
R3d415001
Datacontroller

2 piece
R3d414001
Axiscontroller

2 piece
Machineninterface
r3d425001

1 piece
Mystery card many relays very similar to 22c
419, e0115, 077, 066

1 piece
R3d419000
Videokarte

1 piece
Transistorsteller Reglerkarte

4 pieces Schrittmotor driver
R3d413000

3 pieces Schrittmotor driver
R3d413001

1 piece
Crt monitor

1 piece
Y1b619000
Graphics controller

1 piece
22c many relays

1 piece
Serial communication card
Y1b610000

1 piece
Controlpanel

Den ons 1 apr. 2020 kl 16:16 skrev Juan Bedialauneta <juan@...>:

[...]

Control panel looks superb, but it has a few different buttons than mine L I am not sure it would fit on my 220P.

Thanks

Stefan