Topics

Emcoturn 220 TM01 vs TM02

Sharp.Shooter

O would love to help. I have a T1 for a year now, and I havent made a single piece on it. Cant find proper tutorials how to use it...

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 at 18:16, <christoph.nissl@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I'm wondering about the functional differences between T1 and T2. Has anybody worked on both in order to compare them? Is the T2 only easier in use or does the T2 offer functions or opportunity the T1 can't do at all? In detail I'm wondering if it is possible to make internal teeth on either T1 or T2 by pushing the bit in x direction and turn the jaw chuck only to get the teeth (no continously turning).

Thank you very much for your feedback!

BR
Chris

--