Topics

Trying again to run Emco PC Turn 55 having issues

User0n3

I have gone through small steps to get this emco PC turn 55 running and I have not been successful.  I get an error code (8140 ACIF not responding) not sure if this stops me from doing anything all I know is I cannot do anything. Not even from the Fanuc 0 control board. Any help to get me to even make something happen is appreciated.

It's a shame to have this machine just sit there. Can someone help with some basic guidance? Thanks

wild_kow

Image

Image

According to the manual AC95 Alarms, Axis Controller Alarms - 8140 (ACIF) not responding has cause machine off or not connected; remedy is switch on machine or connect.

If you can't see anything obvious, it looks as if you may have to contact Emco king them your machine details.

Good luck,

John W