Topics

Emco compact 5 PC Shipping weight

tuce233@...

Hi, I'm new here and new to CNC. I just purchased a emco compact 5 PC and was wondering if anyone could tell me the weight, how deep the unit is along with the length and Height so I can have it shipped.

 Thanks,

Steve

Myron Angeloff

Hi

Dimensions for Compact 5 PC:

Length - 27"

Height - 10"

Deep - 24"

Regards
Myron

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 8:19 PM, <tuce233@...> wrote:

Hi, I'm new here and new to CNC. I just purchased a emco compact 5 PC and was wondering if anyone could tell me the weight, how deep the unit is along with the length and Height so I can have it shipped.

 Thanks,

Steve

tuce233@...

Thanks for the info Myron that helps out a lot just need to find out the units weight and will be ready to get it shipped.

Thanks again for the help,

Steve

Myron Angeloff

The weight is over 100Lbs. Don't know exactly.