Topics

Emco compact 5 CNC owners/operators manual

Erik <ejohnson@...>

Hello all-

I'm a new member, and have just purchased an Emco compact 5 CNC lathe (it has yet to arrive in my shop), and I am looking for an owners/operators manual for the machine. I have checked the files section (found the PC 5 manual) and have run a search, but did not find anything, which seems impossible given the group! Perhaps it was in such an obvious place that I didn't even see it. Any help or direction would be most appreciated. Looking forward to being a part of, and contributing to the group.

All the best,

ECJ