Topics

Emco cpompact5 pc

postema_indian

Hi there,

I really like the topics that this group is discussing all about.
I'm trying to find the original program for the emco compact 5pc. I have it running with the welmill program but there are some thing that I can't do with it. Is there anyone that has the program or knows where I can get it?

thanks Henk-Jan.

alpinasjofallet

Check the files section, you find it there.