Topics

PC 5 Manual

Ron K <ronkline@...>

I just downloaded part of the PC 5 manual but it will not open , it is
a zip file but it will not unzip I get an error message " unknown
compression type "
Any one know what the problem is ?

Ron Kline

afn09556 <afn09556@...>

Hi, Ron

Downloaded it my self having the same problem unziping it to, Will try
to find out what zip was used.

I dont have a C5 PC my self just CNC version.
Looking for one though, there all getting prety pricey the days.

Thank's Chip

--- In Emco_cnc_users@..., "Ron K" <ronkline@a...> wrote:

I just downloaded part of the PC 5 manual but it will not open , it is
a zip file but it will not unzip I get an error message " unknown
compression type "
Any one know what the problem is ?

Ron Kline

Ron

Ron,

I just check out my files on the site and it unzip just fine.... you need winzip 9.0 and microsoft office word...

I hope thats helps...Ron

Ron K wrote:
I just downloaded part of the PC 5 manual but it will not open , it is
a zip file but it will not unzip I get an error message " unknown
compression type "
Any one know what the problem is ?

Ron Kline

Ron Kline <ronkline@...>

Well I guess that takes care of it for me , I just went to Win zip site and the want $29.95 to download there big wonderful fancy unziper NOT !!!

Ron K wrote:
I just downloaded part of the PC 5 manual but it will not open , it is
a zip file but it will not unzip I get an error message " unknown
compression type "
Any one know what the problem is ?

Ron Kline

Ron Kline

American Precision Ceramics
        Central  Ky.

Ron

Ron,

winzip will let you us it for free to unzip files you just cant zip file untill you pay for it... I used it for years like that!!!!!

Ron

Ron K wrote:
I just downloaded part of the PC 5 manual but it will not open , it is
a zip file but it will not unzip I get an error message " unknown
compression type "
Any one know what the problem is ?

Ron Kline

Ron Kline

American Precision Ceramics
Central Ky.

Ron

Ron,

I just downloaded the new winzip 10.0 and you can still use it for free to unzip files.... are you just NEW AT THIS OR WHAT?....

Ron

Ron K wrote:
I just downloaded part of the PC 5 manual but it will not open , it is
a zip file but it will not unzip I get an error message " unknown
compression type "
Any one know what the problem is ?

Ron Kline

Ron Kline

American Precision Ceramics
Central Ky.

Ron Kline <ronkline@...>

The way I understood there site you can use it free for 1 month and then you have to pay for it or it quits working .
Maybe I read it wrong .
--

Ron K wrote:
I just downloaded part of the PC 5 manual but it will not open , it is
a zip file but it will not unzip I get an error message " unknown
compression type "
Any one know what the problem is ?

Ron Kline

Ron Kline

American Precision Ceramics
        Central  Ky.

Ron Kline <ronkline@...>

Ron
That worked great , I got the manual printed last night
Thanks

--
Ron Kline

American Precision Ceramics
Central Ky.

Ron Kline <ronkline@...>

Just wondering , did it really save enough space to make it worth zipping the file ?