notewell48 <notewell@...>

Post
Chat
Files
Photos
Links
Polls
Members
Nowhere can I find a way to find messages and they do not show up on the home page like the other Emco group.

Anybody want to volunteer to fix this problem with putting the manual in the files section, I am happy to email it to some one, but I am getting a bit fed up trying to upload it, it is just not happening for me.  This is proving very frustrating, as I put a fair amount of work into the scanning of this manual and it would be good to have on the group

PM me with your email and I will send it to you
Thanks
Nigel