Re: Windows 98 hard drive help

atlantis@...

I remember installing Windows 95 from a whole bunch of floppy disks back in the day but I don't know if there is still some software available that will create all those floppy disk images from a cd image as there used to be. You may want to find out if you have enough floppy disks, I don't remember exactly how many it took.

I would add two other possiblities to the above list: Install a usb add-on card or an internal cd-rom drive, if the machine has a possibility for either of them they might be easier options. Maybe you could also hook the cd-rom up only temporarily with the machine open for installation. If the machine is pre-usb it should have an ide hard drive interface and to that you should be able to hook up 2 devices per channel normally.