Re: 3.5 inch floppy drive controller

Keith

Hi Ron,
Most of the C5 lathes seem to have tape drives.
There is at least one C5 on YouTube with a floppy fitted but that doesn't help a lot.
I have looked on most of the forums and YouTube but there seems to be a shortage of information on the disk drive.
I would love to see the schematic of the interface card but there does not seem to be one about.
As there is a possibility that the interface is an OEM product I have been scouring the internet but have not found anything.
I'm sure that something will turn one day but in the meantime I have a very dead floppy drive.

Keith