Re: 3.5 inch floppy drive controller

Keith

Hi Dieter,
The electrolytic capacitors have been checked with several instruments and both are OK and hold a charge.
The blue one can be taken out of circuit with the link next to it.
I do have a desoldering iron but decided not to remove the caps as they test OK.
I don't have another photo at the moment but here is a brighter version of the original.
I am still convinced that someone has been playing about with this interface before I bought the lathe.
The row of links can be seen at the top left of the picture there is a brass link fitted but it is turned round so it does not currently do anything.

Keith