Re: Compact 5 CNC Feed Speed slow in Hand mode

newagedesire@...

Thanks this narrows it down a bit while confirming some of my suspicions.  The resistance on the pot is good through the whole range and it doesn't seem to have any connection issues at the board.  Sounds to me like the other parts of the timer circuit might be to blame.  The circuit seems to be partial working as the pot still varies the speed it is just very slow.  The ratio in the voltage divider or capacitor charge/discharge rate seems to be off.  It does seem to rapid fine as well when holding the rapid button and +/- buttons. I'm not sure if that narrows the circuit down anymore...

I'll try blowing it out, but the case is very clean.  If that doesn't do it I'll pull the boards and get a look at the capacitors and check the resistor values.

Thanks,
Steve