Re: Files Needed!

michel@...

Okay. If I am getting you right: The tool turret does find it index position. If you try to change the tool now nothing happens (even no alarm messages occurs) but the tool number in the display does change?

I had various problems with tool changers. Most of the problems had to do with the position sensors. You can open the cover on the right side of the tool turret (where the cables come out). Underneath is the tool turret controller. On this controller are 4 photoelectric barriers. Maybe there is some dirt in between or one of them has a malfunction. It is recommandable to dismount it, clean it up and have another check.

It would be helpfull if you could send me your machine data. I also had a failure where the wrong tool turret was choosen.