Re: Hard Drive Image for PC Turn 50

Baschwar@

So far I have not heard from anyone else. However my son’s friend is working on rebuilding a computer For it. I’ll let you know how that goes.

Thank you for the offer,

Brad

On May 6, 2020, at 12:09 AM, arjan.dijk <arjan.dijk@...> wrote:

If you find no one else I can take a look. I'm not at home for the next week so if someone is faster that might be a quicker way

Arjan

Op wo 6 mei 2020 00:17 schreef <baschwar@...>:

Would anyone have the means to image their working Win98 hard drive for a PC Turn 50?

I have one that has a dead hard drive and I have tried several alternatives to get the computer working again and all have been unsuccessful.

So... I'd be willing to get another IDE drive and ship it to someone who could clone their working drive or provide online storage space to drop an image onto.
I'd like to avoid a retrofit if all the hardware can work together as originally designed.
Otherwise, might be time to find it a new home instead of my garage floor!