Hard Drive Image for PC Turn 50

Baschwar@

Would anyone have the means to image their working Win98 hard drive for a PC Turn 50?

I have one that has a dead hard drive and I have tried several alternatives to get the computer working again and all have been unsuccessful.

So... I'd be willing to get another IDE drive and ship it to someone who could clone their working drive or provide online storage space to drop an image onto.
I'd like to avoid a retrofit if all the hardware can work together as originally designed.
Otherwise, might be time to find it a new home instead of my garage floor!