Re: Retrofit emco pc turn 50

zachary mcdonald

I am also retrofitting my lathe right now. i was able to use all the original parts except for the vfd. im using all the original drivers and breakout-board too.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 4:29 PM <finistairsoft@...> wrote:
Hello everybody ! I'm french and I have an emco pc turn50 since few weeks without computer/software/card. I want use mach3 (USB) and retrofit this lathe, but keep maximum original parts.
I have already a 0.55kw VFD, and I'm looking to save originals motors. I found on aliexpress 5 phases drivers :
I don't know if it is ok for original motors...

Maybe someone with a retrofit pc turn 50 can help me ?

Thank you !

Eric