Ang.:Re: [Emco-CNC-Users] Giving away Emcotronic m1 from vmc-100

Tony Schalburg <tonyschalburg@...>

Hi Ludvig

Yes the dsc328 and dcs343 are similar

Whatsapp tony schalburg/+4581494034
Or messenger, same name
So we can arrange something.

Tony

Ps im no good in norwegian, sorryūüėĀ

På ons., den 1. apr. 2020 klokken 18:49, Ludvig Friberg
<ludvig.friberg@...> skrev:
DSC00343 and DSC00345 is the same card. Just forgot to include the phone with the weight in one of them

To me they look very similar the DSC00328 and DSC00343.

When I bought this machine there was really two machines and the previous owner had taken out all the cards from one of the controllers so I have double of some stuff.

How can I send you one of the cards? With some packaging I guess it will weigh 1kg and be 25x25x15cm it will cost 250 DKK. If is 2 kg its 300DKK.

Den ons 1 apr. 2020 kl 18:37 skrev Tony Schalburg via groups.io <tonyschalburg=yahoo.dk@groups.io>:
Hi Ludvig

I could use the boards on pictures :
DSC00343 and DSC00345
For my emco vmc100

Tony
Denmark

På ons., den 1. apr. 2020 klokken 18:03, Ludvig Friberg
here is a list of all the stuff. And a lot of pictures. How is it best to send? Can you guys figure out who needs what and how to send it?

1 piece
f1v470000
Transistor leistungsteil

1 piece
r3d436001
G. Netzteil

1 piece
R3d415000
Datacontroller

1 piece
R3d415001
Datacontroller

2 piece
R3d414001
Axiscontroller

2 piece
Machineninterface
r3d425001

1 piece
Mystery card many relays very similar to 22c
419, e0115, 077, 066

1 piece
R3d419000
Videokarte

1 piece
Transistorsteller Reglerkarte

4 pieces Schrittmotor driver
R3d413000

3 pieces Schrittmotor driver
R3d413001

1 piece
Crt monitor

1 piece
Y1b619000
Graphics controller

1 piece
22c many relays

1 piece
Serial communication card
Y1b610000

1 piece
Controlpanel

Den ons 1 apr. 2020 kl 16:16 skrev Juan Bedialauneta <juan@...>:

Hahn,

We are at a school in Bilbao, Spain. We have a V100 with M1 control but with one of the cards damaged. It has this references on it:

           Transistorsteller Leistungensteil

           F1V470000

           07C 30V1 420

We would like to replace it with yours if possible

Thanks a lot